Thursday, April 14, 2011

Scream 4 Rocked it Out!

So after another midnight showing, which can be hit and miss because of the anticipation. I was happy with the way Scream 4 turned out.  As Sidney Prescott returns home to Woodsborro people start dying all over again.  With a truly modern opening Scream 4 took the franchise a whole different level, and played with the modern horror cliches.

My advice is go see this movie because its fun and its scary, there is nothing better than a movie that can bring out every emotion.  Fans of the franchise will love it, and if you haven't seen the movie and love film then jump on board.  The Scream franchise likes to pay homage to the horror genre and film.  The movie never takes itself too seriously and has created great legacy characters like Gale, Dewey, and Sidney.

With a movie like this playing critic is tough, because as a fan you often have a hard time being mean to something you love-so I won't.  I also will not be giving out any plot details because the fun in this movie is the surprise.  I just hope the I-Phone never gets an app that has that voice on it!

No comments: