Sunday, January 15, 2012

Golden Globe Winner Predictions (TV)

I decided to post my television predictions in a different post, namely because this website was being difficult-I will not give any rationale to the winners here.  The HFPA has their own weird way of picking winners in the TV categories, but here are my best guesses.

Best Drama
American Horror Story
Boardwalk Empire
Boss
Game of Thrones
Homeland

My Prediction-Game of Thrones

Best Actor in a Drama
Steve Buscemi-Boardwalk Empire
Bryan Cranston-Breaking Bad
Kelsey Grammer-Boss
Jeremy Irons-The Borgias
Damien Lewis-Homeland

My Prediction-Bryan Cranston-Breaking Bad


Best Actress in a Drama
Claire Danes-Homeland
Mirielle Enos-The Killing
Julianna Marguilles-The Good Wife
Madeline Stowe-Revenge
Callie Thorne-Necessary Roughness

My Predictions-Claire Danes-Homeland

Best Comedy or Musical Series
Enlightened
Episodes
Glee
Modern Family
The New Girl

Prediction-Modern Family

Best Actor in a Comedy Series
Alec Baldwin-30 Rock
David Duchovny-Californication
Johnny Gallecki-The Big Bang Theory
Thomas Jane-Hung
Matt LeBlanc-Episodes

My Prediction-Matt LeBlanc-Episodes

Best Actress in a Comedy Series
Laura Dern-Enlightened
Zooey Deschanel-The New Girl
Tina Fey-30 Rock
Laura Linney-The Big C
Amy Poehler-Parks and Recreation

My Prediction-Zooey Deschanel-The New Girl


Miniseries or Movie-Downton Abbey
Best Actor in a Miniseries or Movie-Idris Elba-Luther
Best Actress in a Miniseries or Movie-Kate Winslet-Mildred Pierce
Best Supporting Actor in a Series, Miniseries, or Movie-Peter Dinklage-Game of Thrones
Best Supporting Actress in a Series, Miniseries, or Movie-Maggie Smith-Downton Abbey

No comments: